Employers provide challenging paid internships. Summer on the Cuyahoga's talented interns can accomplish a great deal at an affordable price. Employers have an opportunity to hire interns from a very prized talent pool. The experience provided by Summer on the Cuyahoga promotes Cleveland as a great destination for permanent relocation.
Benefits to Participating Employers
- Company exposure to a new talent pool
- Recruiting at a school not otherwise pursued
- Very reasonable cost to participate
- Great intern(s) for 8 or 10 weeks
- Exposure to all participants at summer events
- Opportunity to promote Cleveland as a great destination for permanent relocation
To post a Job Description, please login to the employers area.
Meaningful internships are the core of the Summer on the Cuyahoga (SOTC) program. The challenge is for the employers to create exciting job descriptions that detail the levels of engagement the student will have, the types of projects he/she will be working on, and the short- and long-term impacts their work will have on the organization and community.
In addition, while the students are here for their internships, the interest, enthusiasm and engagement of the employers are critical elements in making Cleveland an attractive option for full-time employment, which is the ultimate goal of the SOTC program.